The Yoshikawa Iron Tamagoyaki Omelette Pan is made from iron which is both durable and longlasting. The pan features an embossed bottom which improves durability and limits distortion.
- When first using the pan, please remove the anti rust varnish by evenly heating up the pan. Wipe away any residue.
- Once the pan has cooled, wash the pan using a sponge with hot water. Please use a non-abrasive sponge, as a steel sponge may scratch the pan.
- Season the iron pan by pouring oil generously into the pan. Heat up the oil, and fry a piece of scrap vegetable and making sure to evenly coat the pan with oil. Remove the scrap vegetable and tip and tip the excess oil away. Use hot water to clean the pan before use. Repeat steps 2-3 as required.
- After use - wash the pan with water. To avoid rusting, dry the pan immediately after use and apply a small coat of oil.
- To not burn yourself, make sure the pan cools down
- If the pan is dinted, to not use it
- Make sure to hold the pot at all time it may not be stable on the stove
- Do not leave the pot unattended
- Do not leave food inside for a long period of time
- Do not use for anything other than cooking
Made in Niigata, Japan
Pan Dimensions: 19x13.3x3.5cm